Dave Gruber, Principal Analyst at ESG and Jonathan Trull, CISO & SVP of Solutions Architecture of Qualys
Cybersecurity teams must move faster than attackers when vulnerabilities are disclosed. This is only possible if the attack surface is mapped out continuously. This Fireside conversation explores attack service management, tools that infosec professionals can use to manage risks before attackers discover them, and what threat intelligence indicates about the likelihood of exploitation. Register now and gain insights to help you better mitigate threats.
Dave Gruber, Principal Analyst, ESG and David Raissipour, CTO/CPO, Mimecast
The 2022 State of Email Security Report is out and makes it clear that businesses around the world find themselves in the crosshairs of a torrent of new cyberattacks. IT Security teams must evolve to better confront these challenges. In this conversation, ESG security analyst David Gruber and Mimecast’s CTO/CPO David Raissipour explore how organizations can keep pace with the changing threat landscape and more specifically, email attacks.
You will gain insights on:
* The most prevalent types of email attacks that businesses need to be concerned about
* Human and organizational elements that come into play in preventing email centered attacks
* What organizations should focus on when it comes to tools and solutions
* And more
Melinda Marks, Principal Analyst at ESG and Olivier Gaudin, CEO of SonarSource
Software has become the heartbeat of all organizations. It is the IP of businesses today, but building software today is complex and organizations face many challenges as a result. In this conversation, Melinda Marks, principal analyst at ESG and Olivier Gaudin, CEO of SonarSource explore how developers can use Clean Code to deliver more value to the organization.
This Fireside Chat will dig into:
* Core problems developers are experiencing today
* Using Clean Code to help solve key challenges
* Best practices for organizations building their software pipeline
* And much more
Melinda Marks, Senior Analyst, ESG and Erez Yalon, Vice President of Security Research, Checkmarx
Application security is one of the most important components of an overall security program, yet some organizations struggle to identify and address their application security risks partly because they are not using the right tools to get the job done. The good news is it does not have to be that way. In this conversation, you will learn why traditional tools do not cut it when it comes to application security and why modern applications need modern application security.
You will walk away with expert insights on:
* Traditional applications vs. modern applications
* The evolution of application security
* The emergence of the last stage of this evolution - software supply chain security
* The challenges of security scanners with modern software
* The future of security scanners
Dave Gruber, Principal Analyst, ESG and Steve Daheb, Chief Marketing Officer, Tanium
In the IT world, the word “tool” and “platform” are sometimes used interchangeably, but they mean different things. And in cybersecurity, while it may be impossible to eliminate risks completely, using a platform approach rather than multiple point solutions can offer organizations reduced risk, improved cybersecurity, and better resilience.
This discussion will explore how taking the platform approach to cyber resilience can benefit your organization. Discover how:
* The proliferation of point solutions creates additional vulnerabilities across the IT estate
* Point solutions can contribute significantly to an organization’s technical debt
* A platform approach can provide convergence of real-time decision making, management, and remediation across IT, compliance, security, and risk using a single pane of glass for one shared source of truth, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy that brings together siloed teams from across an organization
* And more